I found an excellent tutorial within PAM for how to use an Invoke_SOAP_Method operator to:
- Make a SOAP call to an external application
- Process the data received from the SOAP response
However, I'm looking for a similar tutorial (doesn't have to be video) of how to do the opposite.
That is, I want to use PAM to:
- Receive a SOAP call from an external application
- Do a bunch of other data processing in PAM ( <-- I know how to do this part ) and then...
- Format and return the SOAP response to the original caller
Where can I find some very specific examples of how to do (1) and (3) in PAM?