DX NetOps

Expand all | Collapse all

Auto servicedesk ticket generation in spectrum besed on alarm type and global collection

• 1.  Auto servicedesk ticket generation in spectrum besed on alarm type and global collection

Posted Jan 13, 2016 03:23 PM

I have Global collections as Window, Linux, Aix and Solaris. When the Device has stopped responding to polls alarm comes the ticket has to go to a different group as per GC(windows,solaris,linux etc) and  for all other alarms the ticket should use the default template........  ACTION STEPS: I have configured the filter in SDNotifier with Collections and Alarm Type  In Service Desk ticket config.xml I configured the GC name and Error type Irrespective of the alarm type if it is matching with the rule defined in ticket config..........solution is appreciated........

Requirement example:

1)If server os is windows and alarm(management agent lost) is generate then call should be log in ABC group and for rest all alarms(except management agent lost) call should be create by referring spectrum default policy.

2)If server os is Linux and alarm(management agent lost) is generate then call should be log in PQR group and for rest all alarms(except management agent lost) call should be create by referring spectrum default policy

3)If server os is Solaris and alarm(management agent lost) is generate then call should be log in XYZ group and for rest all alarms(except management agent lost) call should be create by referring spectrum default policy.

Here ,ABC,PQR and XYZ are USD groups which are mentioned in usd-spectrum incident template.

windows ,linux and AIX are the Global collection avaible in spectrum.

Jayesh

• 2.  Re: Auto servicedesk ticket generation in spectrum besed on alarm type and global collection
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 03, 2017 09:41 AM

You'll have to configure auto-assignment of the ticket for the error type based on the class of CI that's affecting.

Maybe this article could help you a little:

https://docops.ca.com/ca-service-management/14-1/en/administering/configure-ca-service-desk-manager/auto-assignment/how-to-begin-implementing-auto-assignment

Regards!