DX NetOps

• 1.  Start/Stop CABI 4.1 SP3

Posted Jan 15, 2016 06:55 AM

Hi everyone,

I installed the new CABI yestarday and, after several attempts to integrate it with the spectrum, I resolved reboot the server, and now I can't start the CMS. I think that all others features been started, but the CMS no. I have no activities on port 6400.

Can anyone help me?

Initially describing what are the procedures to start and stop this CABI.

For example, in the CABI 3.3, I followed these procedures:

STOP

stopservers

sawstop

tomcatshutdown

START

startservers

sawstart

tomcatstartup

I ask: And in the CABI 4.1, what are these procedures?

Thanks in advance,

• 2.  Re: Start/Stop CABI 4.1 SP3
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 15, 2016 02:25 PM

CABI_services.jpg

Commands for CABI Management on Solaris/Linux - CA Spectrum - 10.0 - CA Technologies Documentation

"C:\Program Files\......\win32_x86\ccm.exe" -managedstop machine1.WebIntelligenceProcessingServer -cms machine1:6500 -username SysAdmin -password 35%bC5@5 -authentication secLDAP

"C:\Program Files\.....\win32_x86\ccm.exe" -managedstart machine1.WebIntelligenceProcessingServer -cms machine1:6500 -username SysAdmin -password 35%bC5@5 -authentication secLDAP

"C:\Program Files\...\win32_x86\ccm.exe" -managedrestart machine1.WebIntelligenceProcessingServer -cms machine1:6500 -username SysAdmin -password 35%bC5@5 -authentication secLDAP

To enable/disable the same service use the following without the "managed" parameter

"C:\Program Files\...\win32_x86\ccm.exe" -enable machine1.WebIntelligenceProcessingServer -cms machine1:6500 -username SysAdmin -password 35%bC5@5 -authentication secLDAP

"C:\Program Files\...\win32_x86\ccm.exe" -disable machine1.WebIntelligenceProcessingServer -cms machine1:6500 -username SysAdmin -password 35%bC5@5 -authentication secLDAP

To specify which CMS to log on to:

-cms <cmsname:port#>

If a CMS is not specified, it will default to your local machine name.

To specify a user name when logging onto the CMS:

-username <username>

If a username is not specified, it will default to Administrator.

To specify a password when logging onto the CMS:

-password <password>

If a password is not specified, it will default to a blank.

To specify an authentication type to use when logging onto the CMS:

-authentication <authentication type>

If an authentication type is not specified, it will default to secEnterprise.