CA Service Management

• 1.  Error using CA Service Catalog "assignBusinessUnitRoles" Soap from "UserService" in Process Automation

Posted Feb 04, 2016 07:05 PM
    Description & Error Message: I am getting an error when trying to call the "assignBusinessUnitRoles" from UserService. 
    I am using PAM SOAP Operator to make the call. But when I pass an Array to "businessunitroles", I an getting an error "businessunit roles cannot be null". 
    Here is the how I am building the Array in JavaScript and the Content. 

Process.BUR1= "WALLNET=enduser,Pharmacy=enduser";
    Process.BUR2 = Process.BUR1.split(",");

• 2.  Re: Error using CA Service Catalog "assignBusinessUnitRoles" Soap from "UserService" in Process Automation

Posted Mar 01, 2016 09:21 AM

Hi fwallani1,

I tried to use the service on SOAPui and everything worked fine. Did you try to make this test? With that you can check if the error are related to the WebService or related to the ITPAM call.

• 3.  Re: Error using CA Service Catalog "assignBusinessUnitRoles" Soap from "UserService" in Process Automation

Posted Aug 22, 2018 07:36 AM

Hi I am facing the exactly same issue can some one post the solution here .

the method works fine in SOAP UI but does not work when i use this in PAM getting error like "soapenv:Server.generalExceptionException occurred assigning user to business unit role:The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "$usm_c_r0000218f00000000". The conflict occurred in database "mdb", table "dbo.usm_role", column 'role_id'.com.ca.usm.soap.axisInterfaces.WebServiceException"

• 4.  RE: Error using CA Service Catalog "assignBusinessUnitRoles" Soap from "UserService" in Process Automation

Posted Jan 10, 2020 10:15 AM
    Hi,
    I also get this message. Is this a bug or has anyone managed to get this running?
    It works fine in SoapUI, but not in PAM.

Regards,
    Markus

------------------------------
    Senior Technical Consultant
    Fujitsu Services GmbH
    ------------------------------