DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  Re: Custom Attributes

Posted Feb 11, 2016 07:44 AM

This has worked on all my other Team Centers except the newest.  No Affected attributes appear.   Any suggestions?

• 2.  Re: Custom Attributes

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 11, 2016 07:59 AM

Hi Patrick:

I have branched this to a new thread to make your question more prominent.

>No Affected attributes appear

Which attributes are you expecting? Can you provide a screen shot?

Thanks

Hal German

• 3.  Re: Custom Attributes

Posted Feb 11, 2016 08:03 AM

I am seeing the following error in the Introscopewebview log

2/11/16 06:13:04.471 AM CST [ERROR] [WebServer.RemoteClientConnectionManager] Unable to connect to EM ntxxxxxxm00:5001,com.wily.isengard.postofficehub.link.net.DefaultSocketFactory - java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task com.wily.introscope.client.ConnectionListenerList$5@3aecae99 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@69cc4769[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 5]

• 4.  Re: Custom Attributes

Posted Feb 11, 2016 08:20 AM

NoAffectedComponents.png

• 5.  Re: Custom Attributes

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 11, 2016 09:19 AM

Are there any nodes showing in the map of team center?  I did input your first line into my lab and I got 16 for the affected components.  So your parameters are correct.

It would be helpful to check the MOM logs at the same time of that message but in the meantime it may be a hint of a minor performance issue.

I would recommend to have these settings on ALL EM's.  A restart is required for the settings to take effect.

transport.outgoingMessageQueueSize=6000

transport.override.isengard.high.concurrency.pool.min.size=10

transport.override.isengard.high.concurrency.pool.max.size=10

Regards,
    Matt

• 6.  Re: Custom Attributes

Posted Feb 11, 2016 10:43 AM
      |   view attached

Matt,

No nothing else is showing at all.  I can see the servers fine in the webview and investigator but not on the teamcenter

• 7.  Re: Custom Attributes
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 11, 2016 10:48 AM

Ok in that case, this needs more investigation.

I would recommend opening up a support issue and putting webview and MOM in DEBUG and reproducing the issue.  Then upload those logs including the postgres log file from when you reproduce it so we can see what is happening.

Regards,
    Matt

• 8.  Re: Custom Attributes

Posted Feb 11, 2016 02:49 PM

Already done thank you Matt

• 9.  Re: Custom Attributes

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 11, 2016 10:39 AM

Hi Patrick:

Please respond to Matt's questions and ignore the inadvertent Assumed Answer status

Thanks

Hal German