Symantec IGA

• 1.  CA Identityminder - Emails are getting triggered continuously

Posted Feb 12, 2016 06:13 AM

Hi Friends,

Am getting below error,and my mailbox is getting filled with mail continuosly.Am not able to stop the event from triggering.As a temporary fix,i removed my mail id from email notification,but i see the below error keep on populating the logs without nonstop.I tried restarting the application server.But still the logs are keep on filling.Please suggest.

<Feb 12, 2016 10:08:38 PM EST> <Notice> <Stdout> <BEA-000000> <22:08:38,619 ERROR [com.netegrity.ims.exception.EventExecuteStateException] Execution of event: IMTaskEvent failed.  Exception encountered: PxSystemException:Error adding a rule to user. Rule 7349 on policy 3916

A failure occurred running flow task called "Persist 3916, rule: 7349". Stopping the event>

<Feb 12, 2016 10:08:38 PM EST> <Notice> <Stdout> <BEA-000000> <22:08:38,619 ERROR [ims.tmt.IMSMessageListener] Exception Occured during event processing.

EventExecuteStateException: Failed to execute IMTaskEvent.

ERROR MESSAGE:

PxSystemException:Error adding a rule to user. Rule 7349 on policy 3916

A failure occurred running flow task called "Persist 3916, rule: 7349". Stopping the event

at com.ca.identitymanager.policyxpress.listeners.PxSubmittedTaskListener.execute(PxSubmittedTaskListener.java:101)

at com.ca.identitymanager.policyxpress.listeners.PxSubmittedTaskListener.invalid(PxSubmittedTaskListener.java:74)

at com.netegrity.ims.bootstrap.IMSMessageListener.processEventToNextSavePoint(IMSMessageListener.java:399)

at com.netegrity.ims.bootstrap.IMSMessageListener.handleMessage(IMSMessageListener.java:192)

at com.netegrity.ims.bootstrap.IMSMessageListener.onMessage(IMSMessageListener.java:103)

at com.netegrity.ejb.message.subscriber.SubscriberMessageBean.onMessage(SubscriberMessageBean.java:71)

at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.execute(MDListener.java:583)

at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.transactionalOnMessage(MDListener.java:486)

at weblogic.ejb.container.internal.MDListener.onMessage(MDListener.java:388)

at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.onMessage(JMSSession.java:4817)

at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.execute(JMSSession.java:4491)

at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.executeMessage(JMSSession.java:3945)

at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.access$000(JMSSession.java:115)

at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession$UseForRunnable.run(JMSSession.java:5337)

at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:550)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:263)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)

Caused by: com.ca.identitymanager.policyxpress.exceptions.PxSystemException:

Error adding a rule to user. Rule 7349 on policy 3916

A failure occurred running flow task called "Persist 3916, rule: 7349". Stopping the event

• 2.  Re: CA Identityminder - Emails are getting triggered continuously

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 11, 2016 12:35 AM

Marking "Assumed Answered" due to age.

it looks like weblogic JMS keeps trying to process the same JMS message and keeps triggering an event to send an email.

If this is still an issue I would clear out the JMS tables and restart the app server.