Hello, everyone! I'm pretty new to this forum, so if I've posted this in the wrong section, please help me out and point me in the right direction.
Anyway, we're running an instance of CA Clarity PPM v.13.3 and I'm working on writing a custom process that does the following:
- We have a custom attribute (boolean/checkbox) on the Task object that, upon updating to a value of 1, should trigger my custom process to run. For all intents and purposes, let's call this the 'Published Task Info' checkbox.
- The process checks all other tasks on the project and sets their value to 0 if they, too, have this box checked. Basically, this ensures that only the most recently 'published' task is set to a value of 1 for the Published Task Info checkbox.
- The process then takes the Start date of the task as well as another custom date attribute on the Task object and pushes them both into two separate, custom date attributes. One of the custom dates exists on the project object, the other exists on the investment object.
My process is validated and runs successfully when I do so manually. However, I can't seem to get it to fire automatically on update. I've ensured that the Start Options for the process are the following:
- Start Option: Auto-Start
- Start Event: Update
- Do not start a new process if one is already running: 1/YES
- Start Condition ( Task Published Task Info = 1 )
Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, everyone!