Plex 2E

• 1.  C# runtime problem

Posted Feb 24, 2016 05:44 AM

Hi,

I have had this application up and running.

Then I rebuild the serverpgm with another name to be more understandable.

After that I can’t manage to run the application again.

Now I have running out of ideas to what I have missed.

Can anyone help me?

When I start the application and try to load a panel I get this.

I the C# runtime log it looks like this.

Best regards

Anette Flodberg

• 2.  Re: C# runtime problem

Posted Feb 24, 2016 06:02 AM

Hi Anette -

unfortunately I can't read the text in the provided screen shots ...

What did you rename ? If you rename the implementation name or change the package structure you will have to regen and build the client also. Client uses ObIn and ObOut structures to call server program.

Best

Lorenz

• 3.  Re: C# runtime problem

Posted Feb 24, 2016 06:23 AM

Hi,

I also gen & build the clients.

I don't get any threads in the C# runtime job, only the log messages.

I send a document with the Pictures to your email

(I don't find where to load a document to this issue.)

Best regards

Anette Flodberg

• 4.  Re: C# runtime problem

Posted Feb 24, 2016 07:06 AM

"Received Request to call function Behorti SS7GUF_OBFnc

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"

I recognise the Swedish! Permissions functionality.

See my recent posting which is the error you are getting.

[PLEX9999] Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

• 5.  Re: C# runtime problem

Posted Feb 24, 2016 07:10 AM

I am not suggesting you have the same solution but I got the same error in the management console log and at least your function is being found by the dispatcher and therefore not the renaming or package issue

Your server function can not be instantiated and is crashing out. Check it does not call any C++ code, Check it does not call internals set to non C# etc

• 6.  Re: C# runtime problem

Posted Feb 24, 2016 07:15 AM

Also i got more error messages by adjusting the logging level. The following is copied from my issue and you are missing the unbolded text that intially I was missing like you but after adjusting the logging level to full I received it in the log after restarting dispatcher of course

05/02/2016 07:51:47 Type=4 [PLEX0003] Received request to call function Server.GJ1oF_ObFnc. Client=******

05/02/2016 07:51:47 Type=0 [PLEX9999] Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Client=*********

05/02/2016 07:51:47 Type=0    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)

at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)

at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)

at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture)

at ObRun.ObMain.ObFunction.loadFunction(String className, Boolean log, Boolean tryRemote, ObCallMgr obcallmgr) Client=xxxxxxx

05/02/2016 07:51:47 Type=4 [PLEX0002] Ended client session. Client=******

• 7.  Re: C# runtime problem
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 25, 2016 06:14 AM

Hi,

I solved the problem.

I had changed the date and time values in PlexManagementConsole on my listnerjob. (I changed to 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

I know I tried (after saved the Changes) and it worked fine, but i Think that, after restarted the listnerjob, it stoped working.

I changed the date and time values to a reel vaule and it worked fine again.

Does anyone know the "null-value" for an SQL database?

In AS400 it is 0001-01-01.

Best regards

Anette Flodberg

• 8.  Re: C# runtime problem

Posted Feb 25, 2016 06:42 AM