AnsweredAssumed Answered

Time spent mandatory field, for to escalate, to transfer, to research and update solved status.

Question asked by jhonj.bustamante on Mar 4, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 7, 2016 by jmayer

Hi community,

I'm using CA SDM 14.1.02 and I have a question: ¿How I can do to set the time invested as mandatory field, for the following actions: To escalate, to transfer, to research, and update solved status in a incident ticket?

I tried the following, with following results:

To transfer and to escalate, I modified the "xfer_esc_cr.htmpl" in the line: <PDM_MACRO name=dtlTextbox hdr="Tiempo invertido" attr=alg.time_spent evt="onBlur='validate_duration_ts(this)'" make_required="yes" maxlength=100>, This worked for me. Good.

To research, I modified the "detail_alg.htmpl" in the line: <PDM_MACRO name=dtlTextbox hdr="Tiempo invertido" attr=time_spent evt="onBlur='validate_duration_ts(this)'" make_required="yes" maxlength=100>, This does not work for me. BAD!!

To update solved status, I modified "request_status_change.htmpl" in the line:

<PDM_IF "$args.type" == "I">

<PDM_IF "$args.status" == "RE">

<PDM_MACRO name=dtlTextbox hdr="Tiempo invertido" attr=alg.time_spent evt="onBlur='validate_duration_ts(this)'" make_required="yes" maxlength=100> //"only this line, worked for me, but, for all states, and I just want for update the ticket to solved state. BAD!!"

</PDM_IF>

</PDM_IF>

Note: the words in bold, italic and underlined, are what I modified.

¿Can anyone help me solve this please?

Thank you very much.

Outcomes