CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Axis1.4 not generate ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt and short path of windows 10 folder

• 1.  Axis1.4 not generate ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt and short path of windows 10 folder

Posted Mar 15, 2016 09:42 AM

Hi,

I am working on integrating CA service desk with another application via a webservice. I generated classes from wsdl (R11) using axis1.4, but ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt file were missing. I also tried generate classes from windows 10 server where CASD installed , I followed the guide to create a bat file but not able to get short path from windows 10, could anyone help me with this issue please? and could you give me copy of ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt please?

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Axis1.4 not generate ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt and short path of windows 10 folder

Posted Mar 21, 2016 07:14 AM

Hi

What did you use to generate your class?

I typically use wsdl2java to generate those in eclipse with no problem assuming you are using eclipse of course.

Using servicemix as integration platform cfx is a good one to use too for such

/J

• 3.  Re: Axis1.4 not generate ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt and short path of windows 10 folder

Posted Mar 21, 2016 07:32 AM

and then the class requested

Hope this help

/J

• 4.  Re: Axis1.4 not generate ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt and short path of windows 10 folder

Posted Mar 21, 2016 07:42 AM

and then decompiled:

ArrayOfInt.class                         

package com.ca.unicenterserviceplus.servicedesk;

import java.util.ArrayList;
    import java.util.List;
    import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessType;
    import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessorType;
    import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlElement;
    import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlType;

@XmlAccessorType(value=XmlAccessType.FIELD)
    @XmlType(name="ArrayOfInt", propOrder={"integer"})
    public class ArrayOfInt {
        @XmlElement(required=1, nillable=1)
        protected List<Integer> integer;

public List<Integer> getInteger() {
            if (this.integer == null) {
                this.integer = new ArrayList<Integer>();
            }
            return this.integer;
        }
    }

ArrayOfString.class

package com.ca.unicenterserviceplus.servicedesk;

import java.util.ArrayList;
    import java.util.List;
    import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessType;
    import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessorType;
    import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlElement;
    import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlType;

@XmlAccessorType(value=XmlAccessType.FIELD)
    @XmlType(name="ArrayOfString", propOrder={"string"})
    public class ArrayOfString {
        @XmlElement(required=1)
        protected List<String> string;

public List<String> getString() {
            if (this.string == null) {
                this.string = new ArrayList<String>();
            }
            return this.string;
        }
    }

Hope this help

/J

• 5.  Re: Axis1.4 not generate ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt and short path of windows 10 folder

Posted Mar 22, 2016 10:08 AM

I have also publish all the others class in this documents ,may you miss any others: USD_R11_WebService Java class Part 1

Pleas mark it as answered if you think this is the case

/J

• 6.  Re: Axis1.4 not generate ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt and short path of windows 10 folder

Posted May 03, 2017 03:59 AM

Hi All,

We have a JWS.java file in which we had done some changes but now I'm not able to compile the same. If i run the file using javac filename.java i get below error, we have the com folder in the same path where the JWS.java is present, still facing the same issue. Any idea what could be the reason for below error msg:

d:\folder\Dumps\1.7.0_10\JWS.java:12: error: package com.ca.www.UnicenterServicePlus.ServiceDesk does not exist
    import com.ca.www.UnicenterServicePlus.ServiceDesk.*;
    ^
    d:\folder\Dumps\1.7.0_10\JWS.java:28: error: cannot access USD_WebServiceLocator
    USD_WebServiceLocator ws = new USD_WebServiceLocator();
    ^
    bad class file: D:\folder\Dumps\1.7.0_10\com\ca\www\UnicenterServicePlus\ServiceDesk\USD_WebServiceLocator.class
    class file contains wrong class: com.ca.www.UnicenterServicePlus.ServiceDesk.USD_WebServiceLocator
    Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
    2 errors

• 7.  Re: Axis1.4 not generate ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt and short path of windows 10 folder

Posted May 03, 2017 04:38 AM

Hi Johnny,

using java command line to compile you will need to make sure to add the dependency as part of your command using the -classpath option

as we can see from your error above the system can't find the com.ca.www.UnicenterServicePlus.ServiceDesk  package

May be you can share your command here

More info on javac can be found there too: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/tools/windows/javac.html

Hope this already help

/J

• 8.  Re: Axis1.4 not generate ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt and short path of windows 10 folder

Posted May 03, 2017 04:54 AM

Hi Jerome,

Below is the classpath which I have set:

"D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\axis-1.4;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\axis.jar;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\axis-ant.jar;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\commons-discovery.jar;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\commons-logging.jar;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\jaxrpc.jar; D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\saaj.jar; D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\wsdl4j.jar; D:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\lib\rt.jar; D:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\com\ca\www\UnicenterServicePlus\ServiceDesk; D:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\lib\tomcat\5.5.25\common\lib\mail.jar;."

I'm running the command;

D:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\bin>javac d:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\JWS.java

• 9.  Re: Axis1.4 not generate ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt and short path of windows 10 folder

Posted May 03, 2017 08:13 AM

Hi Jerome,

Below is the classpath which I have set:

"D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\axis-1.4;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\axis.jar;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\axis-ant.jar;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\commons-discovery.jar;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\commons-logging.jar;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\jaxrpc.jar; D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\saaj.jar; D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\wsdl4j.jar; D:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\lib\rt.jar; D:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\com\ca\www\UnicenterServicePlus\ServiceDesk; D:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\lib\tomcat\5.5.25\common\lib\mail.jar;."

I'm running the command;

D:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\bin>javac d:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\JWS.java

• 10.  Re: Axis1.4 not generate ArrayOfString and ArrayOfInt and short path of windows 10 folder

Posted May 03, 2017 10:12 AM

Try to put all your .jar under the D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\ folder

then run your command like below:

D:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\bin>javac d:\ABC\Dumps\1.7.0_10\JWS.java -classpath "D:\ABC\Dumps\lib\"

Hope this help.

/J