CA Service Management

• 1.  CA Service Desk & CA Service Catalog Airport use case

Posted Mar 15, 2016 08:41 AM

Hi everyone,

We have one customer that we sold package of tools from subject: Service Desk and Service Catalog.

Now we would like to present them the best way to use those two applications.

Do you have some use case scenarios for customer that is airport or some similar type of business?

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Stjepan

• 2.  Re: CA Service Desk & CA Service Catalog Airport use case

Posted Apr 08, 2016 05:07 PM

which region your customer is? I am not sure if I am authorized to answer to this question but I worked with 2 airports authorities and airlines on catalog and service desk while I worked with CA and they have been using the application for quite sometime.

I am no longer with CA neither in the same region but probably can get you in touch with the sales and presales from there.

• 3.  Re: CA Service Desk & CA Service Catalog Airport use case

Posted Apr 11, 2016 02:19 AM

Customer is from south Europe / mediteranian region. To be specific, Croatia.

Any information would help a lot.

• 4.  Re: CA Service Desk & CA Service Catalog Airport use case

Posted Apr 11, 2016 08:13 AM

Dubai Airports Authority, Saudi Airlines, etc.. there are some more eventually in MENA region. contact Hisham Malak (sales director), Muhammad Arif (Solution and presales) they should be able to get you information you need. I can't disclose the use cases since we had NDA. However they have been using most of service management, clarity, service assurance all the products. if you want to even look at service pricing and budgeting Saudi Airlines should be ideal.

Contact your local CA account manager they should be able to get you in touch with MENA team. that would be the best channel of communication. Good Luck

P.S. we are going to have reunion with school friends in tucepi for 2 weeks in august. really excited

• 5.  Re: CA Service Desk & CA Service Catalog Airport use case

Posted Apr 12, 2016 03:47 AM

Thanks a lot, I will contact our local CA account manager and see if he can help us with this.

Also have a nice vacation in Tucepi, I hope you will enjoy it