I am looking forward for the user management capabilities of CA UIM 8.4. Please let me know to which all below capabilities CA UIM is feasible with.
- Can we set user naming convention in CA UIM? Ex. Each account should be of minimum 8 characters and username of 6 characters(also define the characters that can be used for creating user/account)
- Can we configure user password, password age and password complexity requirements (combination of alphanumeric & characters)?
- Prompt prior notice to user before password expiration?
- Enforce password history so that user cannot re-use last 5 passwords.
- Configure account lockout after certain number of login attempts?
- The user shall be forced to change the password on first logon?
- How can we check Active and Dormant Users of CA UIM?
- Configure alert or warning banner at the login page
- Can we capture audit log from CA UIM. What will be the level audit trails (Ex. User ID, Computer name, Source IP, Date & Time of event, Event type etc.)? Where we can get the audit trail in UIM?
I will really appreciate to receive response on this.
Thanks & Regards,