Symantec IGA

• 1.  Custom Branding Compile Issue

Posted Mar 22, 2016 11:05 AM

While trying to compile the jsp files using compile_jsp.sh, I am receiving the following error:

/lapps/jboss-4.2.3.GA/bin/build.xml:316:
    Warning: Could not find file
    /lapps/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/IdentityMinder.ear/user_console.war/WEB-INF/lib/user_console_jsp.jar
    to copy.

I am unable to locate this .jar file in this folder. Is anyone aware of the location of this file? We also seem to be missing this file: com.ca.accesscontrol.jsf.search which is causing compile errors.

• 2.  Re: Custom Branding Compile Issue

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 17, 2016 10:22 AM

This file is supposed to be found under:

/iam_im.ear/user_console.war/web-inf/lib  OR also under: /iam_im.ear/management_console.war/web-inf/lib.

Thanks,

Sagi

• 3.  Re: Custom Branding Compile Issue
    Best Answer

Posted May 23, 2016 09:48 AM

As mentioned by Sagi, this file is located under the iam_im.ear deployment. In your case, the file should be under these locations: /lapps/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/iam_im.ear/user_console.war/web-inf/lib  OR also under:  /lapps/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/iam_im.ear/management_console.war/web-inf/lib.

com.ca.accesscontrol.jsf.search is located under the user_console_jsp.jar I would recommend checking under those locations to find the requested file also.