CA Service Catalog 14.1 installed.
mdbadmin password in SQL was changed and now we can not start Catalog services.
How can we change mdbadmin password in Catalog config files?
Below steps for changing the mdbadmin password for catalog:
1. Login to Catalog Server
2. Take a backup of config.properties file under "USM_HOME"
Note: USM_HOME is the installaiton directory of Catalog
3. Open a command prompt and change the dorectory to USM_HOME/scripts
4. You will find encrypter.bat file. Run the below command to encrypt your password
encrypter.bat <YOur Password>
5. You will be present with the exncrypted password
6. Copy the password and update the config.properties file under USM_HOME directory for the following parameters
DBSource.password = <Paste the new encrypted Password here>
7. Recycle the Catalog Services
Retrieving data ...