AnsweredAssumed Answered

How did you implement the incident management process on CA SDM ?

Question asked by Swelo on Apr 4, 2016
Latest reply on Apr 5, 2016 by Gutis

Hello,

We are going to update the implementation of the incident management process on CA SDM in my society.

After some workshops with our users, some subjects seem to be satisfying but, I would know how did you implement this process in your society.

I am particularly interested about :

- Categories : our declination is really bad, and very hard to maintain (one category for each application...and that's not the worst...believe me). We're looking for a very restrictive list and I would know what is yours ?

- The workflow : the list of your statutes, in wich case do you use the workflow tasks ?

- Rootcauses : in our case, this field is never filled because it is not mandatory. How did you solve this problem ? And what is your rootcauses list ?

- Priority management : we juste have a minimized matrix, priority is the result of the impact and the emergency. But in not any case, this emergency increase. How did you handle this setting ? In wich case ?

- Closure : is there any automation ? Is your servicedesk check the good solution with the user ?

As you can guess, I would like to share your experience because I can't find any best practice. I am sure I can learn about your answers, so please, any help is welcome.

Thank you very much.

Outcomes