Is there a way to cleanup /config/shutoff/MetricShutoffConfiguration.xml files on collectors
Is there a way to disable this configuration.
This file is created automatically when modifying agent shutoff settings, based on that, maybe you can stop your collector, delete this file and start again. Do this if you have a Test Environment.
Agent Shutoff Settings and Agent Failover If an Agent is configured for failover, and is disconnected from its Enterprise Manager and reconnects to a backup Enterprise Manager, the Agent
Shutoff settings are not automatically transferred.
If you want the same shutoff settings on all backup Enterprise Manager(s), you need to copy the Agent Shutoff settings to the backup Enterprise Manager(s).
The Agent Shutoff settings are stored in an .xml file in the following location:
Note: This file does not exist until you initially change some Agent Shutoff settings.
To copy Agent Shutoff information to backup Enterprise Manager(s): Shared State in Multiple Workstations
1. Shut down the Enterprise Manager if it is running.
2. Locate the MetricShutoffConfiguration.xml file in the <Introscope home>/
3. Copy the MetricShutoffConfiguration.xml file to the same location in the
backup Enterprise Manager machine.
4. Repeat this procedure to copy Agent Shutoff settings to any other backup
5. Restart the Enterprise Manager(s) for the changes to take effect."
Retrieving data ...