Service Virtualization

• 1.  What is the optimized way to redirect to LISA virtual endpoint across many applications

Posted Apr 27, 2016 04:08 AM

Hi Support Listeners,

I have requirement where we have 100 + applications pointing to say a single web service which is virtualized. Now that if I want the 100+ applications to use the virtual endpoint, do I have an better option for the changing the actual endpoint to virtual endpoint rather than updating the config in the 100+ different applications.

Please advice.

Regards,

Shivakumar.

• 2.  Re: What is the optimized way to redirect to LISA virtual endpoint across many applications

Posted Apr 27, 2016 05:16 AM

do they use a named URL or IP address?  how many systems do these apps run on?  if a few, you could change the hosts file to remap the named address to a different ip Address..

• 3.  Re: What is the optimized way to redirect to LISA virtual endpoint across many applications

Posted Apr 27, 2016 07:28 PM

if you need all your 100 application wants to talk to VS then yes you need to modify config in each app..

• 4.  Re: What is the optimized way to redirect to LISA virtual endpoint across many applications

Posted May 04, 2016 03:08 PM

Hi sdabbiru,

Did any of the comments above help you to answer your question? If so, please be sure to mark the answer that helped as correct!

Thanks!

Melanie