CA Service Management

• 1.  Show old group in transfer notification

Posted Apr 28, 2016 08:11 AM

Hi,

I have a notification when I tranfer a ticket to technical or technical group. is it possible to show in the tranfer notification the old technical or old technical group? Exists it this variable?

Regards.

• 2.  Re: Show old group in transfer notification

Posted Apr 28, 2016 08:35 AM

Hi Joaquin,  Unfortunately there is no variable currently available for "previous group" or "previous assignee" that can be used in the notification template as far as I know.  Your best bet on this one would be to post it as an "idea" in the communities here, and then folks can vote for it, then product management will review it for possible inclusion in future versions of the product.

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Show old group in transfer notification
    Best Answer

Posted May 01, 2016 12:39 AM

Hi Jon_Israel and SoporteCAcma,

There is a group_prev attribute for the CR schema.  You can add the following code to a message template to display the previous group in your transfer notifications.  This is out of the box functionality.

Previous Group: @{call_req_id.group_prev.last_name}

• 4.  Re: Show old group in transfer notification

Posted May 04, 2016 07:23 AM

Hi Grant,

Yes, It's great, the previous group is @{call_req_id.group_prev.last_name} and the previous assignee is @{call_req_id.assignee_prev.combo_name}.

Regards.

• 5.  Re: Show old group in transfer notification

Posted Apr 29, 2016 04:14 PM

I think that if you were to use the following in the message template for the transfer notification you would see the old and new value:

@{action_desc}