Clarity

• 1.  Jaspersoft - Actual Units and Cost from Financial Management Domain

Posted Apr 29, 2016 09:37 AM

I am creating an Ad Hoc Report, to include Planned Units, Actual Units, Planned Cost, Actual Cost, and the Variances for those data elements.  I have the filter set to use Fiscal Periods, just for 2016.  I have the Plan of Record filter set to 1, and the Plan Type filter set to Budget.

The Actual Units and Actual Cost are not including all of the Transaction Classes - it is including Labor Internal and Labor External, but we have other Classes which are not being included in the calculations.

I do not have any filters on the Class, and am not interested in that detail - I just want the totals.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft - Actual Units and Cost from Financial Management Domain
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 27, 2016 02:33 PM

Are you grouping the data, if yes then we have a bug else I would request you to log a case with us so that we can take a deeper look

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft - Actual Units and Cost from Financial Management Domain

Posted May 27, 2016 02:45 PM

This occurs with or without the grouping.  Ticket has been opened – I believe it is our ticket which discovered the bug, as we went through significant testing with Liz.

Dawn Zdan

Manager, Enterprise Project Office

Desk: (570) 344-9237 ext 71217

Mobile:  (570) 903-7980

Think Green!  Do you need to print this email?

• 4.  Re: Jaspersoft - Actual Units and Cost from Financial Management Domain

Posted Dec 06, 2017 02:57 PM

Hi there, wondering if this bug has been fixed? I am trying to bring total planned cost (from plan of record) per fiscal year per project but I am getting astronomical amounts which tells me in Jaspersoft the aggregation works incorrectly.

Thanks.

Dana

• 5.  Re: Jaspersoft - Actual Units and Cost from Financial Management Domain

Posted Dec 06, 2017 03:16 PM

Yes - it was determined that the way that the datawarehouse had set up the relationships incorrectly - so kind of a bug.  It was resolved with our upgrade to 15.2