Test Data Manager

• 1.  How to connect Datamaker to GT Subset

Posted May 05, 2016 01:56 AM

I am trying to connect Datamaker to GT Subset, but not successful. Below are the steps i followed

1) From the Data Subset in Toolbar, I click on 'Design Extracts and Transactions'.

2) Once clicked, I get a popup 'GT Subset Repository Connection'. After providing the Server, Port Number, Default DB, Default Schema, Command Prompt pops up and then I am getting the following error:

"No registered tables for Schema my_schema_name for project my_database using catalog for tables.

Thanks in advance.

--

Preethy

• 2.  Re: How to connect Datamaker to GT Subset
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 13, 2017 03:59 PM

Hi Preethy,

I see this question has been unanswered for a while. If you are still having trouble with this, I suspect there is an issue with step 2.

When it asks for connection details about the repository database, you need to provide the details for the GTREP database (you may have renamed it in your environment). The error message states that it is expecting certain system tables to be present in the schema that you provided (for example, GTREP_PROJECT), but cannot find it.

Once you provide the right information to point to the TDM repository, this issue should be resolved.

Let me know if that worked.

Thanks,

Sameer