Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

My server console is getting logged out after every 15 min unattended , I need to restart i.e relogin to console to start. Any specific reason ?

• 1.  My server console is getting logged out after every 15 min unattended , I need to restart i.e relogin to console to start. Any specific reason ?

Posted May 12, 2016 05:56 AM

My server console is getting logged out after every 15 min unattended , I need to restart i.e relogin to console to start. Any specific reason ? Its urgent for my project please suggest.

• 2.  Re: My server console is getting logged out after every 15 min unattended , I need to restart i.e relogin to console to start. Any specific reason ?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 12, 2016 10:35 AM

Set the following 2 properties in your local.properties file to change the timeout values from 15 mins to 24 hours. Restart the Registry service.

console.max.user.lifetime.seconds=86400

registry.max.user.lifetime.seconds=86400

• 3.  Re: My server console is getting logged out after every 15 min unattended , I need to restart i.e relogin to console to start. Any specific reason ?

Posted May 16, 2016 09:00 AM

Hi RohanD,

Did Koustubh.Warty's response answer your question? If so, please be sure to mark it as correct!

Thanks,

Melanie

• 4.  Re: My server console is getting logged out after every 15 min unattended , I need to restart i.e relogin to console to start. Any specific reason ?

Posted May 17, 2016 02:02 AM

I am on unplanned medical leave. I will try and let you know in 1-2 days.

• 5.  Re: My server console is getting logged out after every 15 min unattended , I need to restart i.e relogin to console to start. Any specific reason ?

Posted Jun 06, 2016 11:46 PM

Helpfull. Thanks a lot.

• 6.  Re: My server console is getting logged out after every 15 min unattended , I need to restart i.e relogin to console to start. Any specific reason ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 17, 2016 11:08 PM

Sure no problem...take care!