Service Virtualization

• 1.  Service Virtualization On Demand - Azure Marketplace Free Trial License Already Expired?

Posted May 13, 2016 10:54 AM

Created a CA Service Virtualization on Demand (v 9.0) virtual machine on Azure from the Azure Marketplace (not the BYO license offering). I was expecting to be able to use the 30 day free trial to try out the service virtualization capabilities but the product will not run as installed. Looking at the log files it appears that the license file included with the package and installed with the server is already expired (it expired 5/1/2016). Is there a workaround to fix this or an updated Marketplace package that will be available soon so I can recreate the environment with a valid license key and try things out?

• 2.  Re: Service Virtualization On Demand - Azure Marketplace Free Trial License Already Expired?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 13, 2016 12:30 PM

Mat - let me get back to you on this with more information. 

• 3.  Re: Service Virtualization On Demand - Azure Marketplace Free Trial License Already Expired?
    Best Answer

Posted May 23, 2016 06:10 PM

Sorry to hear this Matt - I can give you the appropriate license. I'll email you the details now.

• 4.  Re: Service Virtualization On Demand - Azure Marketplace Free Trial License Already Expired?

Posted Aug 22, 2016 02:27 AM

Hi Stefana,

I am facing the same issue as Matt. Please can you help?

Thanks,

Hari

• 5.  Re: Service Virtualization On Demand - Azure Marketplace Free Trial License Already Expired?

Posted Mar 21, 2017 09:21 AM

Hi Stefana,

Seems that my Free Trial license is also expired, but I've installed it today. Can you help me?

Thanks,

Polina.