Layer7 API Management

• 1.  Internal Identity Provider accounts are not accessible

Posted May 19, 2016 01:38 AM

Hi All,

I have created few static accounts to access my service and also restrict to only that user accounts. But i am unable to load the WSDL in soap ui now, i am getting below error.

Error loading [https://action.com/Filepermission-Test?wsdl]: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected element: CDATA

If i use LDAP accounts it works fine for me. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks&Regards

Rajasekhar

• 2.  Re: Internal Identity Provider accounts are not accessible

Posted May 20, 2016 10:39 PM

Hi All,

Can someone help on this? For your information I used Policy Manager 8.3 till last week after that upgraded to 9.0 version. I am facing this problem after migration. Could you please help me to fix this issue

Thanks&Regards

Rajasekhar

• 3.  Re: Internal Identity Provider accounts are not accessible
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 07, 2016 05:04 PM

Hi rajasekhar33,

I apologize for the delay in responding.

• The error you noted... where do you see that error? Is that in SoapUI or is that in the API Gateway?
    • What if you use a different user on the service?
    • What permissions have you given that user?

The more information you can give us, the better we can help you narrow it down. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Dustin Dauncey

Support Engineer, Global Customer Success

Email: CATechnicalSupport@ca.com

Phone: +1 800 225 5224

Outside of North America - ca.com/us/worldwide.aspx

CA API Management Community: ca.com/talkapi

• 4.  Re: Internal Identity Provider accounts are not accessible

Posted Jun 23, 2016 12:55 AM

Sorry Dustin. I was busy with other activities. Please find the answers below

• The error you noted... where do you see that error? Is that in SoapUI or is that in the API Gateway?

I am seeing this error in SOAPUi.

• What if you use a different user on the service?

All my static accounts like whatever i am creating in Layer7 itself having the problems.

• What permissions have you given that user?

I didn't gave any permissions. Just created the user and trying to access.

Thanks&Regards

Rajasekhar

• 5.  Re: Internal Identity Provider accounts are not accessible

Posted Jun 23, 2016 01:08 AM

Do you have only 1 authenticate against identity provider assertion in your service which is pointed to the LDAP server? If so, it is not going to try your internal identity provider. You would need an "at least one must evaluate to true" folder with two authenticate against identity provider assertions in it. 1 pointed towards your LDAP provider and 1 pointed at the internal identity provider.

Can you provide a screenshot of your service?

• 6.  Re: Internal Identity Provider accounts are not accessible

Posted Jul 13, 2016 05:40 AM

Sorry I was little busy

Yes, Correct. I have done the same but even though whatever the accounts i am creating those are not working. Simply getting authentication error while accessing the service outside. Please find the screen shot below.

Whatever the IIP accounts you are seeing those all are not working. Please help me on this

Thanks&Regards

Rajasekhar