DX Unified Infrastructure Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

• 1.  Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

Posted May 20, 2016 05:48 AM

The UMP reports via SLA's are almost there, but I only need tabular form for these Server reports.

We manage many clients and this could prove invaluable across all our hubs and Domains.

• 2.  Re: Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 20, 2016 10:00 AM

Hi,

I would think you best bet for this would be a custom report using unified reporter and the Ireport client.

hope this helps

• 3.  Re: Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

Posted Jul 14, 2016 02:31 PM

Hi Gareth, did you have a chance to try out Gene's suggestion?

• 4.  Re: Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

Posted Jul 15, 2016 04:28 AM

HI Melissa.

Thanks to Gene, as I've installed the unified reporter, but the "iReport" client eludes me...

Is that a separate download, or integral with UIM after installing the UR, and if so, where is it located: Via UMP or from a folder on the Master Hub?

Apologies for the compound question. ;-)

• 5.  Re: Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

Posted Jul 22, 2016 12:05 PM

At this point, it would great if CA would provide this types of commonly requested reports now with the product. This has been ask so many times by users and we are left with "Go create it in UR". The majority of us don't have the time/resources to construct these types of reports so this part is always lacking. I always have to get by with some horrible looking PRD thrown together.

• 6.  Re: Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

Posted Jul 25, 2016 09:21 AM

Hi Dan.. FYI i have shared your comment with a few folks on the product team..

• 7.  Re: Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

Posted Jul 25, 2016 04:00 PM

Hello,

I agree with Daniel Blanco. Although I think there's some default reports in UR already.

It would be great to have those 5min youtube clips to give the new UR users (like myself) some context so we are not totally lost.

Cheers,

A

• 8.  Re: Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

Posted Jul 26, 2016 01:28 PM

spaja02 vern_palango  FYI.. please review this thread

• 9.  Re: Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

Posted Aug 08, 2016 10:12 AM

Hi all.

Have you been able to create a "How to.." for the UR, or even just a start-up to get us not-so-experienced operators into some knowledge?

I still don't have a location for the iReport client...

Many thanks.

• 10.  Re: Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 23, 2017 12:13 PM

Hi Gareth, 

The iReport download and documentation can be found here: http://support.nimsoft.com/Default.aspx?center=portal/downloads#reporter85 

Best regards, 

Ryan 

• 11.  Re: Greetings one and all. Is there a way of producing a Monthly report from one hub, including CDM metrics for every server on that hub? Preferably in tabular (Excel-friendly) form including CPU max and Min for each server. I thank you in advance  :-)

Posted Aug 24, 2017 09:58 AM

Hi Gareth,

After you install Unified Reports you can then add the portlet to a page in the UMP and it should then provide you with the OOTB report. There is a section in there root > Public > Nimsoft Monitor > Servers that has the CDM reports available.

You can't narrow it down to a specific hub unless you create UMP client specific accounts and log in with them directly and then run the report while under their account.