AnsweredAssumed Answered

when a user is trying to add field in filter for a grid portlet it is giving  error .....:odf.saveObjectUserListFilterLayoutAndExit) Internal Processing exception

Question asked by ravinder_byreddy on May 23, 2016
Latest reply on Nov 14, 2017 by Abhisek

i have modified a custom portlet , added one new field , i kept it in available fields so that user can configure if required .

but when user is trying to add that field ( not only this fileld any other field also .. after the addition of new field)  It is giving below error ...

when I am adding it from admin side in default I am not getting any issue or error ..

anyone has any idea ..

the new filed I have tried is a simple string values to display booking manager ..

one strange thing is  , I had a backup of old version of portlet  and have xog the old  ... .the old version with out this new field is  behaving the same ...

I have two questions ...

1 , to rollback changes I have used old version XOG , all the fileds were rolled back but if user is trying to configure any additional fields he is still getting the above error ...

how to roll back with out this error  ?

do I need to clean up any filter views ? or portlet views ?  where I can do them in DB

2 ,what are the scenarios we will see this type of error ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ERROR 2016-05-21 06:53:17,579
[http-bio-80-exec-288] niku.xql2
(clarity:user_aaa:19465324__62686D2F-056B-40CC-86C3-A92814A81E6D:odf.saveObjectUserListFilterLayoutAndExit)
Internal Processing exception

1. com.niku.union.persistence.PersistenceException:

SQL error code: 1461

Error message: [CA Clarity][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01461: can
bind a LONG value only for insert into a LONG column

Executed:

INSERT INTO
ODF_VIEW_ATTRIBUTES

(id

, view_id

, widget_type

, extended_widget_type