AnsweredAssumed Answered

JasperSoft Mobile

Question asked by Dave.Burrows1.1 on May 23, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 1, 2016 by Suman Pramanik

Hi,

We are just starting with Jaspsersoft on Clarity 14.3

We have users set up and some reports. We can access these fine from Clarity and have developed a couple of ad hoc queries, which work.

We then decided to look at the Mobile app.

I have set up a Server connection in the mobile app and that validates.

If I log in as SuperUser I can access the server and see the contents of the repository.

If I try and log in using my own Clarity ID I get “invalid Credentials Supplied”

I can access Advanced reporting via Clarity and run the reports, but cannot log in via the mobile app.

I have tried adding our Organization to the server profile but the only user I can get to log in via mobile is the super User.

Is there a setting that I have to apply somewhere to enable a user for mobile access?

Thanks ,

Dave

To add to this item I have now made some advances.

If I manually create a user in Jaspersoft, I can access the repository and see the reports and ad hoc queries.

It would appear that User accounts defined in Jaspersoft can use the mobile app however a CA PPM user cannot use their ID or credentials.

It looks like all mobile users need a separate account adding to the Jaspersoft server with a separate password.

As we have integrated CA PPM with Active directory the above is not a solution I want to roll out.

To refine my original question.

Is there any setting in Jaspersoft that I can make to enable a CA PPM user, to access the mobile app and retain their same CA PPM username and Password?

Message was edited by: Dave Burrows

Outcomes