Test Data Manager

• 1.  New to Data Maker. Need to get a trial version and most eager to learn

Posted May 23, 2016 02:31 PM

Sunil here,

I wanted to explore more on Data Maker and synthet@ic data generation, also it is good to know if I get a trial license of 15 days would help me a lot in having hand on. Please help me out to get the trial license  and the user PDFs which would be useful to walk through.

Please mark the reference mail ID where I could connect through.

Thanks

Sunil

snlkumar505@gmail.com

• 2.  Re: New to Data Maker. Need to get a trial version and most eager to learn
    Best Answer

Posted May 24, 2016 09:02 AM

Hi Sunil,

Below are the steps on how to acquire a trial license and the documentation for the latest version of CA Test Data Manager-Datamaker.

To request a license for Test Data Manager, you will fill out this form https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/anonymous/customercare

- Type of License: General Licensing for All Other Products

- Problem Description: Require trial license for Test Data Manager product.

- Product Name: Test Data Manager-Datamaker

- Release Name: TDM 3.5

- What operating system are you using? Windows

Once you submit the form, a customer care representative will reach out to you shortly. If there are any problems encountered after applying the license, the case will be transferred to the support team.

CA Test Data Manager documentation: https://docops.ca.com/ca-test-data-manager/3-5/en

- We no longer have PDF based documentation installed with the product, but you can download any page of the online documentation as a PDF.

Best regards,

Taylor

• 3.  Re: New to Data Maker. Need to get a trial version and most eager to learn

Posted May 25, 2016 04:47 AM

@Taylor Gill

Thanks Much for the information.

But while filling and submitting the form, its prompting to provide a CA site ID. I don't have the CA site ID.

Could you please help me in doing the same, what needs to filled in the CA site ID.

Thanks

Sunil

Email - snlkumar505@gmail.com

• 4.  Re: New to Data Maker. Need to get a trial version and most eager to learn

Posted May 25, 2016 04:49 AM

Thanks Much for the information.

But while filling and submitting the form, its prompting to provide a CA

site ID. I don't have the CA site ID.

Could you please help me in doing the same, what needs to filled in the CA

site ID.

Thanks

Sunil

Mob : 9916924532

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 6:33 PM, gilta03 <

• 5.  Re: New to Data Maker. Need to get a trial version and most eager to learn

Posted May 25, 2016 11:32 AM

Hi Sunil,

I do not want to post any potentially confidential information over this thread, so I have sent a private message to your community account. I can help you once you reply to that.

Best regards,

Taylor

• 6.  Re: New to Data Maker. Need to get a trial version and most eager to learn

Posted May 25, 2016 05:44 PM

If anyone else is needing to know their company's Site ID, they can call 1-800-225-5224.