Clarity

• 1.  Uploading an image for Jaspersoft

Posted May 23, 2016 05:08 PM

I couldn't find anything on uploading an image or logo for a Jaspersoft studio report.  I imagine I need to upload it to the Resource folders.  Do I do that in the Clarity PPM environment or can I do that directly through Jaspersoft Studio.

Instructions would be helpful .

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Uploading an image for Jaspersoft

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 27, 2016 02:45 PM

To add a logo in the report you can do it via Jaspersoft Studio, nothing needs to be done in PPM. More information on creating and publishing reports can be found in the below link

https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm/14-4/getting-started-with-advanced-reporting-with-jaspersoft

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: Uploading an image for Jaspersoft

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 27, 2016 02:48 PM

Sorry I misunderstood your question, I dont think you have any option to upload an image. The out of box are provided as part of content

• 4.  Re: Uploading an image for Jaspersoft

Posted May 30, 2016 02:34 PM

You can upload image from both Jaspersoft Studio (Repository Explorer) or within Advanced Reporting repository section.

On my side I did create a "Custom" folder an Under that folder I replicated the structure of the CA PPM Folder.... so I store my image Under "Custom/Resouces/Images"

To upload an image, from repository explorer, right click on the folder and Click "New"...

Then in your report you insert an Image element ( I alway select No image option then edit the Expression from Image properties...but you can also select "custom expression" and save one click

regards,

Eric