We have recently upgraded SDM from 12.6 to 14.1 CP2 which is AA setup. When I click on knowledge tab in Incident detail
page, it gives delayed response time error. pls help to fix.
It appears there may be multiple things going on that could be leading to an underlying performance issue. The "unable to evaluate PDM_IF at detail_in.htmpl" error is most likely related to a bad customization of some sort in the form. My suggestion for that would be to disable your custom detail_in.htmpl form from the site\mods directory and then run pdm_webcache - that issue should dissipate. My guess is that you have not re-customized your forms in the new version so you are attempting to use your older customized forms in the new version of the product which will cause issues. The delayed server response is basically a generic error that is usually due to an underlying performance issue of some sort. For this problem, I would suggest opening a support case to have one of our engineers look at it more closely with you and perform some troubleshooting steps to try and figure out what is causing the issue.
Hope this helps,
This sounds familiar. Please check the usp_properties table and see if you have the following properties (property_name column):
Apart from NX_KT, I don't find any other names in property_name column of usp_properties.
This is a problem related to the upgrade process since those properties should be there in the database.
We have 2 options:
1) Perform the upgrade again from scratch.
2) Try to fix this issue by adding the missing rows. We will need to do some tests in a test environment.
In your test environment please do the following:
2.1) Download the missing_data_usp_properties.txt file attached
2.2) Load the missing data into the database by running: pmd_load -f missing_data_usp_properties.txt
2.3) Restart SDM and go to Administration > Knowledge > System > General Settings. Confirm that the "Path for EBR Index Files:" is set to NX_Root/site/ebr
2.4) Try to reproduce the issue.
Let us know the results.
Thanks.. I will try and let you know..
have you tried pdm_k_reindex with -p and -m options? That is a necessary step after a version migration.
I have not yet tried it.. will try and post you the updates.
Shall I run this command in production. . It will not create any impact
On 2 Jun 2016 23:20, "Chris_Hackett" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
the pdm_k_reindex commands should be run during low usage times or after hours if possible. Those will take some processing power and database agents etc. So they will use some resources which could slow down SDM while they are running. I would recommend running the commands after hours for the best results.
Could you please elaborate more on this pdm_k_reindex command. just to increase my knowledge.
I executed this command in my test setup and it is running now. I found below lines from log.
New value of field value in ktd:31597371 truncated to 80 characters; using 80 single and multi-bytes; 25 bytes lost
Mean while i checked by clicking knowledge tab in incident page, it shows delayed response time error and below update in logs.
Unable to evaluate PDM_IF at detail_in.htmpl due to invalid condition: "" =="0"
This request took 33611 milliseconds to complete. session id:0 login name:CASDAdmin htmpl name:delayed_server_response.htmpl
Hi as the error say do you have customized your detail_in.htmpl form
if not this is a case for support if you customized it you may need to look at line 848 and make it complaint with 14.1 release.
look the variable you put there to evaluate don't exist and that why the error is returned.
my 2 cents
Retrieving data ...