Clarity

• 1.  jaspersoft report: users unable to view reports

Posted Jun 03, 2016 04:20 PM

I've justed upgraded our test environment from 14.2 to 14.3, however, after the upgrade users aren't able to see the out of the box reports within Jaspersoft.  Can someone assist with this?

• 2.  Re: jaspersoft report: users unable to view reports
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 03, 2016 06:10 PM

Hi Nathaniel,

I'd assume they see the other reports you have and are able to see the Advanced Reporting page.
    Have you been able to assign the CSK roles to the users yet in Jaspersoft? See the exact instructions in this post:
    https://communities.ca.com/message/241830915

Please let me know if this helps. Thanks -Nika

• 3.  Re: jaspersoft report: users unable to view reports

Posted Jun 07, 2016 06:42 PM

Hi Nathaniel - Did Nika's response help answer your question? If so please mark as Correct Answer. Thanks!

• 4.  Re: jaspersoft report: users unable to view reports

Posted Jun 08, 2016 09:44 AM

Building upon what Nika_Hadzhikidi said, I will point you to the 14.3 Advanced Reporting Access Rights which are documented here:

https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm/14-3/reference/access-rights-reference/ca-ppm-access-rights/advanced-reporting-access-rights

I hope this, in addition to Nika's information, helps resolve this issue for you.

Thanks,

John

• 5.  Re: jaspersoft report: users unable to view reports

Posted Jun 13, 2016 05:46 PM

Hi NateJ,

We just installed Jaspersoft on 14.3 for our customers after upgrading from v13.3.  The rights in Jaspersoft are not set properly out of the box.  You'll need to go into the Jaspersoft Administration console and alter the rights on the "View - Repository" - Change the rights to the "CA PPM" folder (Role_User) to "Read Only"
    "Ad Hoc Views": Role_User to "No Access"
    "Dashboards": Role_User to "No Access"

"Data Sources": Role_User to "Read Only"

"Domains": Role_User to "Read Only"

• 6.  Re: jaspersoft report: users unable to view reports

Posted Jun 21, 2016 02:41 PM

Thanks to you all for helping with this.  It worked.