Clarity

• 1.  Notification of resources when they are booked

Posted Jun 06, 2016 12:12 PM

Hello We need to notify resource/resources when requisition is done (booked).

If we create process for object requisition and add subobject resource there is available resource field resource from subobject resource. But process end with error because there is no assignee for action item.

Anybody meet this problem?

Vit

• 2.  Re: Notification of resources when they are booked

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 11, 2016 10:46 AM

Hi Vic,

I apologize for not noticing this question until now.  If you still have this question, the most common cause for this message is that you have chosen a resource field that was not populated before the process was run.  If it is not populated, there is no one for the process to send the notification to.  Once you get this error, you can fill in that field with whoever you want to be notified, then go to the messages for the process and retry the step.

Let me know whether or not this resolves your problem.

Sincerely yours,

Jeanne Gaskill

Senior Support Engineer

• 3.  Re: Notification of resources when they are booked

Posted Jul 13, 2016 06:26 AM

Hello Jeanne,

thank you for answer.

But process is started in moment when requisition is booked that means - resource is filled (populated).

I understand your answer but my problem is not for one running instance of process this notification never work.

See screenshots from process definition. I tried to use all three available resource fields same error.

Vit