Gen EDGE

• 1.  CA Gen Release 8.6 is Now GA

Posted Jun 16, 2016 09:29 AM

Dear CA Gen EDGE Community,

On behalf of the entire CA Product Management and Engineering teams we are pleased to announce that CA Gen Release 8.6 has been posted as GA and is now available for download.

We appreciate the Communities participation in submitting ideas, enhancements and being part of the testing and review process.  Your participation in this community is a critical part of the success of CA Gen.   Working together we will ensure that that CA Gen is providing real value to you our customers and that CA Gen will continue to be relevant in the ever changing application development market.

CA Free Gen is coming shortly, we will let everyone know when the community has been updated with CA Free Gen.

Steve Solomon                               John Carter                                                   Gaurav Gohil

CA Gen Product Manager            CA Gen Product Owner & Architect         CA Gen Product Owner

• 2.  Re: CA Gen Release 8.6 is Now GA

Posted Jun 28, 2016 09:40 AM

Hi

Where can i download it from?

thanks

vijayakumar

• 3.  Re: CA Gen Release 8.6 is Now GA

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 28, 2016 09:49 AM

Vijaykumar,

All CA Products can be downloaded from the Download Center on support.ca.com.  Hover over the Download Center box and choose Download Products.

Regards,

Andy Hebert

CA Support

• 4.  Re: CA Gen Release 8.6 is Now GA

Posted Jun 29, 2016 08:17 AM

Hi AndyHerbert ,

Could you please let me know where we can download the CA GEN 8.6 version as I could not find it in the download center on support.ca.com.

Regards,

Sudharson

• 5.  Re: CA Gen Release 8.6 is Now GA

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 29, 2016 02:38 PM

Sudharson,

If you do not CA Gen in the Download center, there are 2 possible solutions.  1) In the Download Center, choose "All Products" instead of "My Products" and this may show CA Gen.  2) Your login ID to support.ca.com may not be connected to your company contract so you will need to follow the directions in Contact Us to have this investigated.

Regards,

Andy Hebert

CA Support