View On-demand: http://cainc.to/PXRlsr
- Jonathan D. Hancock, Fraud & Risk Management Solutions Director, TSYS
- James Jenkins, NA Sales Director, CA Technologies
- Paul Dulany, Data Science VP, CA Technologies
- Steve Casco, Founder, CardNotPresent.com
3D Secure is “primed for ignition” … especially in the U.S., where the migration to EMV chip cards has resulted in an upward trend of card-not-present (CNP) fraud. In fact, it is estimated that in the U.S. alone, CNP fraud will reach approximately $7 billion by the year 2020.
What many card issuers may not know is that 3D Secure is an ideal solution to combat this specific type of fraud. What’s more, card issuers can leverage the enhanced data set available with 3D Secure to support a broader fraud strategy across CNP, brick and mortar, and even omni-channel segments.
Want to learn more? Join us on-demand to explore:
- How 3D Secure has evolved since its introduction and common misconceptions about this protocol
- Where to properly utilize various types of data available within 3D Secure and how it can enhance an overall fraud strategy
- What industry experts say about the impact of 3D Secure data and existing partnerships to support U.S. issuers