As everyone saw, the sandbox became more of a development tool and the configuration became something that was highly customized. Anyone that wanted to perform a demonstration of CA PPM or want to see something that looked like OOTB, could not.
What I would like to do is have the community assist in developing the rules for using the sandbox so that it can support everyone.
1) Only CA PPM Community members and CA Staff can use the environment
2) Members do not create accounts for other people.
3) The sandbox is not to be used for production projects
4) Be respectful of other users
5) Remember this is a sandbox not a private developer site
6) Remember changes to OOTB portlets and views affect everyone.
Feel free to add and lets discuss.