Symantec IGA

• 1.  Access Role Search returning Empty while Creating a copy of Access Role

Posted Jun 21, 2016 02:53 AM

Hi Friends,

Am trying to create a copy of an existing Access Role and while searching the Access Roles it returns empty,though roles exist.Same Access Role Search is working if i use other task like Modify User.

I didnt see any errors in logs,Need an help to understand,how to trouble shoot this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Antony

• 2.  Re: Access Role Search returning Empty while Creating a copy of Access Role
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 21, 2016 11:52 AM

Hello Antony

You should be able to see the access roles when you create a copy of it. Perform a simple test of creating a new access role and test if you can search for it. If not, restart environment and see if possible to see access roles. When I created an access role it awhile a few minutes to pop up.

Thanks,

Andrew Nguyen

• 3.  Re: Access Role Search returning Empty while Creating a copy of Access Role

Posted Jun 22, 2016 04:54 AM

Two places where this can go wrong.

Open your Create Access Role task and check the search screen. There are three scoping options. By default, it is all access roles but this may be different in your environment and this affects what roles are returned.

Then on the Tabs tab, If you take a look at the profile screen, there is the copy search screen - It should Default Access role search.

If you are still struggling please do raise a support case.

Cheers,

Marline.

• 4.  Re: Access Role Search returning Empty while Creating a copy of Access Role

Posted Jul 19, 2016 07:15 AM

Thanks for the response,This issue got fixed after restarting the Environment.