Symantec Privileged Access Management

• 1.  Remote CLI or JAVA API

Posted Jun 27, 2016 04:12 PM

I posted the RemoteCLI.zip file to the Xceedium Support portal, support.xceedium.com, for both CA PAM 2.5 and 2.6.  These zip files contain the files necessary to use the remote CLI or the Java API, for the version of CA PAM to which they correspond.  Make sure to use the right one for the version of CA PAM you are using.

• 2.  Re: Remote CLI or JAVA API

Posted Jul 05, 2016 04:47 PM

Thanks for sharing, Ed!

• 3.  Re: Remote CLI or JAVA API

Posted Sep 04, 2016 04:09 AM

Hi voged01,

I have enabled CLI management in PAM and followed the procedure discribed by you and also in the document.

Seems I have done the certificate and keystore import part correctly but while executing commands I get some error.

Below is the error.

"C:\Users\***\Desktop\CA PAM client\runtime-1.8.0_74\bin>capam_command.bat -u user1 -p user1 capam=pam.***.com cmdName=getErrorCodes
    'PAM' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.
    Couldn't find the keystore file capam.keystore in the script's directory and CAPAM_CLI isn't defined"

Kindly suggest.

• 4.  Re: Remote CLI or JAVA API

Posted Sep 19, 2016 08:58 AM

Can any one suggest any solution for this.

• 5.  Re: Remote CLI or JAVA API

Posted Mar 17, 2017 09:05 AM

The CA PAM wiki contains a section "Prepare to Use the Credential CLI and Java API", Prepare to Use the Credential CLI and Java API - CA Privileged Access Manager - 2.8.1 - CA Technologies Documentation, in which it is stated that the keystore file should be in the same directory as the cliTool.jar.  If that doesn't work please open a ticket so we can have a webex and see what is wrong.

• 6.  Re: Remote CLI or JAVA API

Posted Feb 23, 2018 10:28 AM

Hi voged01,

Where I can download the RemoteCLI.zip for PAM 3.1.1?

Could you provide the URL link  , many thanks.

• 7.  Re: Remote CLI or JAVA API

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 23, 2018 11:35 AM

Hi Jerry, This is available under product downloads on support.ca.com: