AnsweredAssumed Answered

error unrecognize_name on new tenant deployment

Question asked by alessandro.sessa on Jul 1, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 4, 2016 by RinatM

Hello everybody,

hope someone of you could help me.

I'm performing the installation from scratch of Secure Cloud 1.55 for a new Disaster Recovery site for my client infrastructure.

After installed all the appliances for the DR site, I started to test the whole architecture before starting the DR configuration.

I tried to deploy some test tenant for understading if all components are working properly. During the deployment, the csp console gave me this error : Error : javax.net.ssl.SSLProtocolException: handshake alert: unrecognized_name

The error is on the default hosting container field and not on the tenant itself.

On the csp console logs I can find the error at the end of the process creation. But is not clear to me which is the name that is not recognized and is not indicated. It's able to call and find all DSA router inside SMPS, IM and IMPS, but when it start to create the siteID it fails with this error.

Could someone help me understanding in which point of the architecture I face some wrong name? And sure if there is other logs I can check for finding the root cause of this.

thanks

Outcomes