AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hide Custom Button on form

Question asked by gizmo1969 on Jul 6, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 7, 2016 by gizmo1969

In a custom form I have the following custom code...

if ( $args.children.length > 0){

<PDM_MACRO name=button caption="Set Children to Waiting on Parent" func="zlog_waiting_on_parent('$args.persistent_id', 'log_waiting_on_parent')" hotkey_name="Set Children to Wait on Parent" id=*** newrow=yes>

<PDM_MACRO name=button caption="Set Children to Resolved" func="zlog_waiting_on_parent('$args.persistent_id', 'log_child_solution')" hotkey_name="Set Children Solution information" id=LSFP newrow=yes>

}

Which presents two new buttons on the in_relreq_tab.htmpl form.  I now want to hide the button Set Children to Resolved, but I don't really want to remove visibility of the old code.  I've tried to comment out the line

<PDM_MACRO name=button caption="Set Children to Resolved" func="zlog_waiting_on_parent('$args.persistent_id', 'log_child_solution')" hotkey_name="Set Children Solution information" id=LSFP newrow=yes>

by going with

//<PDM_MACRO name=button caption="Set Children to Resolved" func="zlog_waiting_on_parent('$args.persistent_id', 'log_child_solution')" hotkey_name="Set Children Solution information" id=LSFP newrow=yes>

or

<PDM_IF = 0>

<PDM_IF>

But neither is working for me.  Can anyone point out where I'm going wrong? Or how I can achieve my end result.

Outcomes