DX NetOps

• 1.  Is exporting reporting data to a different solution than CABI/Jaspersoft possible?

Posted Jul 11, 2016 07:02 AM

Hi everyone,

Assuming a new 10.1 installation; if I'm not interested in installing Jaspersoft/CABI, is it possible to export reporting data to a remote server in order to be collected by my own analytics stack (such as ELK, Splunk etc.)?

If so, what are the APIs and support protocols used for reporting to a remote solution? Is there documentation on the matter?

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Is exporting reporting data to a different solution than CABI/Jaspersoft possible?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 21, 2016 09:18 AM

Hi Doron,

Sorry for the delay in responding, but you can check out this section of our documentation. I think it will provide what you are looking for:

Appendix D: CA Spectrum Report Manager Database API (SRMDBAPI) - CA Spectrum - 10.1 and 10.1.1 - CA Technologies Documen…

Hope this helps.

Bill

• 3.  Re: Is exporting reporting data to a different solution than CABI/Jaspersoft possible?

Posted Jul 24, 2016 12:23 PM

Thanks!

• 4.  Re: Is exporting reporting data to a different solution than CABI/Jaspersoft possible?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 21, 2016 01:38 PM

Besides the SRMDBAPI, you can run your own queries and can use reporting tools on your own, please check the following DB Schema guide:

Report Manager DB Schema - CA Spectrum - 10.1 and 10.1.1 - CA Technologies Documentation

• 5.  Re: Is exporting reporting data to a different solution than CABI/Jaspersoft possible?

Posted Jul 24, 2016 12:22 PM

Thanks Silvio,

Are there any plans on supporting REST calls to the reporting/srmdbapi database?