Plex 2E

Expand all | Collapse all

Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

• 1.  Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 14, 2016 10:52 AM

Dear CA Plex Customers and Partners,

We have posted the Recording of Plex r721 Features Demo which we have presented on 13th July 2016.

Whosoever missed to attend this, please login to Validate.ca.com and find it in Project Tools – Resources.

Regards,

Vijay

• 2.  Re: Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Posted Jul 15, 2016 06:36 AM

Hi Vijay

First time using Validate.ca.com...I can´t see Project Tools option, only possibility to add a platform.

Jorge Ubeda

• 3.  Re: Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 15, 2016 09:17 AM

Hi Jorge,

I think there are different views for the same page to different user profiles.

You need to follow the following link (Resources -> Customer Meets):

Thanks.

Regards,

Plex Team

• 4.  Re: Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Posted Jul 15, 2016 09:47 AM

Indeed it is...not Resources link at all. Only Test Platforms, Personal profiles, and Preferences. It seems Recording of Plex r721 Features Demo requires higher privileges to be seen...

• 5.  Re: Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Posted Aug 22, 2016 12:31 PM

Like Jorge, I cannot find it. I could join Plex validate but cannot see the video.

• 6.  Re: Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Posted Aug 23, 2016 03:29 AM

Anyone at CA communities management able to solve it?

• 7.  Re: Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 30, 2016 04:39 AM

Hi All

I'm during review this Problem and can confirm this for some ID's . I will update the chat soonest. Thanks

• 8.  Re: Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 07, 2016 07:39 AM

Hi ALL

Please can you try it again. When you are on the validate.ca.com > CA PLEX, you currently see the "CA PLEX 7.2 Beta build#2" and below there is the " CONTINUE" Button. Please click on the CONTINUE and you will see 

click there on "Customer Meets" and you should be able to see the CA Plex 7.21 Feature Demo. Please let me know if this worked fine now for you.

regards,

Thomas

• 9.  Re: Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Posted Sep 07, 2016 10:55 AM

it is what I get after logging to Validate.ca.com:

Validate home page after login

In the list of open opportunities I can see CA Plex listed, but no references to any beta, except indeed if Plex is listed, there is some beta. If I continue ahead from that opportunity, it comes an enrollment form, but no resources at all. Maybe we are talking on different matters? Maybe it happens because I'm not enrolled yet to any project?

• 10.  Re: Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 07, 2016 11:03 AM

Yes, you need to enroll as a participant in the CA Plex Customer Validation Project. Go ahead and fill out the enrollment form please. 

• 11.  Re: Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Posted Sep 07, 2016 11:43 AM

Okay, Stephen, I can enroll, but the goal is to see the Plex r721 Features Demo Video, not to participate in the beta project. Indeed it would be of great interest, but currently I haven't not enough time to dispose. Maybe it is not the better location for such video if enrollment in a project is required.

• 12.  Re: Plex r721 Features Demo Video - available

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 08, 2016 03:06 AM

Hi Jorge,

this is the same for any CA Product. You must be participant of the related Product and you will see on the right corner a Scroll List for your Products you are enrolled, like the Sample below.

Hope this helps

regards

Thomas