I am using API Gateway 9.1, and added CORS (Process CORS request) as explained at;
I get following response for OPTIONS request
- Request Method:OPTIONS
- Status Code:200 OK
- HTTP/1.1 200 OK
- Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
- Connection: close
- Content-Type: text/plain;charset=UTF-8
- Content-Length: 0 Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:41:13 GMT
- But I get error on browser Console as;
- Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://localhost:8080' is therefore not allowed access.
Any insight here !! Why is that error after adding CORS on my API ?