Gen EDGE

• 1.  John Carter is Retiring from CA

Posted Jul 28, 2016 05:29 PM

After 30 years with Gen starting with IEF at Texas Instruments and 16 years at CA, I am retiring to live a life of leisure.   My last day at CA is Friday, July 29, 2016.  The new Gen Product Owner is VijayVK (VK) and SteveSolomon is the Gen Product Manager.

I've been with Gen literally half my life and I've truly enjoyed all the wonderful people I've met along the way who have helped to create and maintain the product as well as all of the users of Gen who continue to create wonderful applications using Gen.  Thank-you all for being a part of this community.

I am setting up a new EDGE community ID which should be JohnCarter.  I intend to lurk and occasionally contribute to the EDGE community as I don't think I will get Gen out of my blood that quickly.  If you'd like to contact me, you should be able to do so via the new ID.

As Douglas Adams said so well, "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"!

• 2.  Re: John Carter is Retiring from CA

Posted Jul 28, 2016 05:36 PM

Congratulations!  You will be missed but we are very happy for you.  Enjoy your retirement and don't spend too much time lurking ;-).

• 3.  Re: John Carter is Retiring from CA

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 28, 2016 06:55 PM

Thanks John for all the fantastic assistance you have provided to end-users & colleagues down the years.

Enjoy your "lurking" retirement

• 4.  Re: John Carter is Retiring from CA

Posted Jul 31, 2016 08:42 PM

Enjoy the retirement John, and thanks for all the hard work over the years!

• 5.  Re: John Carter is Retiring from CA

Posted Aug 02, 2016 05:18 AM

John,

Thanks for your valuable contributions. Wish you a peaceful life ahead.

Vijayakumar

• 6.  Re: John Carter is Retiring from CA

Posted Aug 04, 2016 01:44 AM

Thanks John for all your wonderful contributions for Gen and wish you a enjoyable retirement ahead!

• 7.  Re: John Carter is Retiring from CA

Posted Aug 15, 2016 09:02 AM

Thanks John and enjoy the retirement.

Staffan and Britt-Marie