I have a question,
I have created 3 Campaign Managers ( Manager 1 ,Manager 2 & Manager 3) apart from AD1\eADMIN who is the real administrator .
These 3 Campaign Managers have similar power of AD1\eADMIN but they can’t enjoy the full power of an Admin.
During the process of a Certification Campaign, one of the Campaign Managers have Stopped the Campaign.
Can you please help us know how should we find which Campaign Manager has Stopped the Campaign?
We tried searching the logs from the "Transaction log" , but we could not track the same .
I tried Changing "usage.online.logmanager.eventviewer.enabled" - true
Still I can’t see which Campaign Manager has stopped the Campaign .
But I would be happy if someone can Test the scenario from your end and let me know who might have stopped the Campaign.
1) Create a Certification Campaign as ad1\eadmin (Administrator)
2) Give Admin Access or Campaign manager Access to 3 Users from RCM.
3) Login as a Campaign Manager
4) Click on the Certification Campaign
5) Go to Administration Tab & Stop the Campaign
Please check if you can get the Log of who has Stopped and at what Time the Campaign was Stopped.