AnsweredAssumed Answered

MQ ISSUE: RC=2059;AMQ9503: Channel negotiation failed. MQ 2059

Question asked by DevTestUser on Jul 28, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 22, 2017 by vinit.malhotra

Hi, we already have working mq model up and running from long time.. but recently we wanted to have another set of mq queues created on different queue manager and different channel but MQ host is same as previous mq manager and mq channel (the existing working one) . as part of new queues on new queue manager I have got new .cer  certificate for client to authenticate and I have imported that into lisa truststore and restarted the server.. After done with all changes, I have deployed the mq model as per the new queue manager but it stops due to error.. as per the error message below is the details.. [i did some research about this error and most pages says it is due to certificate..however we tried with few valid certificates I would like to check here if I am missing anything  ? ] com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code '2', Reason '2059'. at com.ibm.mq.MQManagedConnectionJ11.(MQManagedConnectionJ11.java:230) at com.ibm.mq.MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11._createManagedConnection(MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11.java:553) at com.ibm.mq.MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11.createManagedConnection(MQClientManagedConnectionFactoryJ11.java:593) at com.ibm.mq.StoredManagedConnection.(StoredManagedConnection.java:95) at com.ibm.mq.MQSimpleConnectionManager.allocateConnection(MQSimpleConnectionManager.java:198) at com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManagerFactory.obtainBaseMQQueueManager(MQQueueManagerFactory.java:893) at com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManagerFactory.procure(MQQueueManagerFactory.java:780) at com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManagerFactory.constructQueueManager(MQQueueManagerFactory.java:729) at com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManagerFactory.createQueueManager(MQQueueManagerFactory.java:177) at com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManager.(MQQueueManager.java:745) at com.itko.lisa.jms.mq.MQJavaEngine.commonPrepare(MQJavaEngine.java:191) at com.itko.lisa.jms.mq.MQJavaEngine.prepare(MQJavaEngine.java:155) at com.itko.lisa.jms.JMSNode.openExec(JMSNode.java:1634) at com.itko.lisa.jms.JMSNodeEditor$31.doCallback(JMSNodeEditor.java:2222) at com.itko.util.swing.panels.ProcessingDialog$2.run(ProcessingDialog.java:194) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2059;AMQ9204: Connection to host 'ABC123'(60200)' rejected. [1=com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException[CC=2;RC=2059;AMQ9503: Channel negotiation failed. [3=ABC.CLIENT.01.01]],3=ABC123(60200),5=RemoteConnection.analyseErrorSegment] at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.api.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:2059) at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.api.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:1334) at com.ibm.mq.MQSESSION.MQCONNX_j(MQSESSION.java:924) at com.ibm.mq.MQManagedConnectionJ11.(MQManagedConnectionJ11.java:219) ... 15 more Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2059;AMQ9503: Channel negotiation failed. [3=ABC.CLIENT.01.01] at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.analyseErrorSegment(RemoteConnection.java:3836) at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.receiveTSH(RemoteConnection.java:2741) at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.initSess(RemoteConnection.java:1021) at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnection.connect(RemoteConnection.java:714) at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnectionSpecification.getSessionFromNewConnection(RemoteConnectionSpecification.java:355) at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnectionSpecification.getSession(RemoteConnectionSpecification.java:264) at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.impl.RemoteConnectionPool.getSession(RemoteConnectionPool.java:144) at com.ibm.mq.jmqi.remote.api.RemoteFAP.jmqiConnect(RemoteFAP.java:1681) ... 18 more

Outcomes