Service Virtualization

• 1.  From where can we download LISA9?

Posted Aug 05, 2016 03:25 AM

Hi,

I want to install LISA 9 on my system however, I have no idea from where to download LISA9 and how to install it.

Moreover I would like to know if the same licenses for LISA 7.5 can be used for LISA 9.

Can someone please guide me on the same.

Regards,

Careyann

• 2.  Re: From where can we download LISA9?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 05, 2016 05:58 AM

Hi Careyann,

for download of latest DevTest releases please see Tech Tips: Download DevTest Software .

On licensing: since version 8 DevTest uses a different license format than LISA 7.5. Again, please contact support to get a new a license applicable for DevTest 8 and 9. See LISA 7.5 to DevTest .

Regards,

Ulrich

• 3.  Re: From where can we download LISA9?

Posted Aug 05, 2016 11:24 AM

Here is some information from the user documentation on the actual process of downloading:

Download DevTest Solutions Installers - DevTest Solutions - 9.5 - CA Technologies Documentation

• 4.  Re: From where can we download LISA9?

Posted Sep 07, 2016 03:50 AM

Hi Jeff,

Based on the link you gave me I logged in with my credentials but however I am not able to click on Download Products somehow that tab is disabled for me.

Do we need some permissions for it?

Careyann

• 5.  Re: From where can we download LISA9?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 07, 2016 11:15 AM

You, you will need permissions to download the software.  If the Download products is disable means you do not have the right permissions.  CA Support Online will have to grant that to you.