Layer7 API Management

• 1.  Is there any study material for certification in Layer 7

Posted Aug 09, 2016 02:34 AM

I want to do certification of CA layer 7 .Are there any references or notes that can help me.

• 2.  Re: Is there any study material for certification in Layer 7

Posted Aug 16, 2016 09:01 PM

Hi!

I do not know if there is a formal, CA-approved certification associated with the Layer 7 / APIM products. I know that some partner orgs were managing certifications and trainings, and I know that we have some online resources you can review.

We do have some online training available, which may be accessible here if the link works:

CA Technologies Global Search Results

If that link does not work, go to the Course catalog search page and search against the product "API Management" to view the full list of currently available online courses. This is a good place to start.

CA Technologies Global Search Results

There are also some dated but still useful videos on youtube that you can use to get started with the Layer 7 /APIM products.

CA API Management - YouTube

If you want to know more about Live API Creator (a product that also falls under the APIM umbrella) you can download a free trial and view the many videos and online training materials over on the Live API Creator website.

CA Live API Creator

Welcome to CA Live API Creator on Vimeo

Cheers,

-case-

• 3.  Re: Is there any study material for certification in Layer 7

Posted Aug 25, 2016 06:54 AM

Thank you so much Case Farley.

• 4.  Re: Is there any study material for certification in Layer 7
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 27, 2016 03:04 AM

Sonia,

We have been working and have completed a level one and two certification which is linked to available training material. Learning material is outlined here: http://www.ca.com/content/dam/ca/us/files/learning-path/ca-api-management.PDF 

Study Guide: http://www.ca.com/content/dam/ca/us/files/education-offering/cat-560-ca-api-management-8x-implementation-proven-professi… 

Certification exam registration: Certification - CA Technologies 

Sincerely,

Stephen Hughes

Director, CA Support