DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Importing Probe SDK on Eclipse

Posted Aug 09, 2016 03:41 AM

Hi Team,

While importing the probe project that was created using "mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=local" on the eclipse I am facing an issue with POM.XML

"

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.nimsoft:probe-sdk-maven-plugin:2.5.0:validate-probe-schema-xml (execution: validate-schema, phase: initialize)    pom.xml    /againprobe    line 127    Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem

"

Request any inputs.

Thanks

KA

• 2.  Re: Importing Probe SDK on Eclipse
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 22, 2016 05:57 AM

Hello KA,

I've researched a little about this error message, and it seems to be produced by Maven4MyEclipse. Please check the following link and let me know if this info can help you resolving the issue: https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/pom-error-plugin-execution-not-covered-by-lifecycle/

If the above information doesn't help, please provide exact steps to reproduce the issue using the out of the box ProbeSDK and I will try to have it reproduced in my lab. So far, the archetypes that come with the probeSDK seems to be opening fine for me...

Regards,

David

• 3.  Re: Importing Probe SDK on Eclipse

Posted Aug 22, 2016 06:17 AM

Pls note that if this requires deeper analysis and reproduction, then it should be logged as a support case rather than via a discussion in the community so we can properly track and document.

Thx

Pete