CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi, I'd like to add in Service Catalog Home Page a link to open an external url. Is it possible? Which file I have to modify? BR 

• 1.  Hi, I'd like to add in Service Catalog Home Page a link to open an external url. Is it possible? Which file I have to modify? BR 

Posted Aug 12, 2016 06:02 AM

CA Service Catalog 12.9

• 2.  Re: Hi, I'd like to add in Service Catalog Home Page a link to open an external url. Is it possible? Which file I have to modify? BR 

Posted Sep 19, 2016 04:46 AM

If you want to add link to your header section that appears on all pages you should edit headertable.xsl file.

For sure you should copy this file to /filestore/custom/explorer/ folder first and edit that copy.

• 3.  Re: Hi, I'd like to add in Service Catalog Home Page a link to open an external url. Is it possible? Which file I have to modify? BR 

Posted Apr 05, 2018 10:31 AM

If you want to avoid any customizations you can always create a Service Offering tied to a form. That Service Offering can then be a Featured Service for your BU and appear on the home page (depending on your View configuration)

Users will click through the Service Offering and On Load of the form you can run a JavaScript to redirect to the external page.