Service Virtualization

• 1.  Is there way to Download/Save the zip file in REST response step in DevTest v8.5

Posted Aug 12, 2016 03:02 PM

REST response returned has file name with xyz.zip extension and DevTest not give any option to download the zip file in specific physical location. 

Is there way in DevTest , please advise how to resolved this with Devtest.

Stefana_MullerPrem_BairoliyaKoustubh.Warty

Thanks !

• 2.  Re: How to Download/Save the zip file in REST response step in DevTest v8.5

Posted Aug 12, 2016 05:22 PM

Advise, It seems this feature exist in DevTest ?

thanks

• 3.  Re: How to Download/Save the zip file in REST response step in DevTest v8.5

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 12, 2016 05:25 PM

Are you trying to save the zip file received as a response when you invoke an endpoint using a Rest Step?

• 4.  Re: How to Download/Save the zip file in REST response step in DevTest v8.5

Posted Aug 12, 2016 06:38 PM

Yes Prem, that's exactly what I'm looking for .. Pls advise. 

thanks

• 5.  Re: Is there way to Download/Save the zip file in REST response step in DevTest v8.5

Posted Aug 15, 2016 11:19 AM

Hi,

Can any expert advise pls ? I not yet found any ways to get attached response in DevTest.

• 6.  Re: Is there way to Download/Save the zip file in REST response step in DevTest v8.5

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 20, 2016 08:42 PM

sursu06 - any input here?

• 7.  Re: Is there way to Download/Save the zip file in REST response step in DevTest v8.5

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 21, 2016 02:16 PM

Hello Rajesh,

How does the services return the response? Is it sending it as Base 64 encoded string corresponding to the bytes of the zip file? Please let us know.

Thanks,

Surya.

• 8.  Re: Is there way to Download/Save the zip file in REST response step in DevTest v8.5

Posted Feb 15, 2017 12:42 PM

I have the same problem using DevTest 9. Anyone can help? 

Regards,

Francis

• 9.  Re: Is there way to Download/Save the zip file in REST response step in DevTest v8.5

Posted Oct 31, 2018 09:49 AM

sursu06 davfr04 Did you find a solution for above?