Clarity

• 1.  opening a project showing " Alert:Invalid or no object data found " , team ,task other tabs not showing

Posted Aug 17, 2016 02:26 AM

Hi All,

In our Test environment , the project layout is showing none of the tabs like team ,task ,etc..

it is showing "Alert:Invalid or no object data found " message at the top .

ProjectLayout_error.jpg

project layout with out error ..

ProjectLayout_normal.jpg

This is happening for few projects , almost 50% of projects which exist in system .

when I go to Portlet Pages  and open project dashboard page it is showing tabs as inactive . I couldn't make them  active , It is giving  "ErrorError 500 - Internal Server Error. The server could not retrieve the document due to server-configuration or other technical problems. Contact your site administrator. "

PMOPage.jpg

tried restart , redeploy services . didn't solve problem.

tried publishing the Project layout , didn't solve problem.

• 2.  Re: opening a project showing " Alert:Invalid or no object data found " , team ,task other tabs not showing
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 17, 2016 02:30 AM

Hi Ravindra,

From the information what I can figure is the problem with the views, can you xog out the view from working system and xog back to the broken system.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: opening a project showing " Alert:Invalid or no object data found " , team ,task other tabs not showing

Posted Aug 17, 2016 03:13 AM

The two example projects you have shared, are they having same Page Layout, that is , PMO-Project Status ?

• 4.  Re: opening a project showing " Alert:Invalid or no object data found " , team ,task other tabs not showing

Posted Aug 17, 2016 03:32 AM

Thanks Suman .

doing the XOG for PMO page fixed the problem .

any idea why this has happened ?  memory issues ?

recently I have created a virtual field for one of the sub-object of the project , later I removed it . is it something caused the problem ?

• 5.  Re: opening a project showing " Alert:Invalid or no object data found " , team ,task other tabs not showing

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 17, 2016 03:40 AM

Hi Ravinder,

Memory is definitely not a problem here, the problem is data. So it looks like you tried making modification to the existing view via xog and some dependencies were missed.

Creating a virtual field and removing shouldn't cause a problem and if it's doing that then its product bug. If you can recreate the same by creating and removing a virtual field please raise a case and we will look into it.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 6.  Re: opening a project showing " Alert:Invalid or no object data found " , team ,task other tabs not showing

Posted Aug 17, 2016 04:04 AM

Hi Suman

recently we have added a new field , this is made value required field in edit/create layout.

Old Templates were not updated to have this value .

also there is a interface which will create projects using XOG , there we haven't added the newly added field .

• 7.  Re: opening a project showing " Alert:Invalid or no object data found " , team ,task other tabs not showing

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 17, 2016 04:39 AM

Thanks for letting me know.